Published: Dec 8th, 2022, 22:52
Here are all the rewards and benefits you will get in Valorant, LoL, LoR, Wild Rift, and TFT if you have an Xbox Game Pass subscription.
Riot Games has announced a huge partnership with Xbox that will add their five popular titles across PC and mobile to Xbox Game Pass. This includes Valorant, League of Legends, Teamfight Tactics, Legends of Runeterra, and Wild Rift, and will also include the mobile versions of Wild Rift, TFT, and LoR.
Players with an Xbox Game Pass subscription will enjoy premium rewards and member-only benefits across these games starting from December 12. Not only this, but the players who don’t have the subscription will also get the below listed rewards for a limited period, i.e., from December 8 to January 1.
- League of Legends (PC) – Masterwork Chest and Key
- League of Legends: Wild Rift (Mobile) – Random Emote Chest
- Legends of Runeterra (PC & Mobile) – Prismatic Chest
- Teamfight Tactics (PC & Mobile) – Little Legend Rare Egg
- VALORANT (PC) – Pocket Sage Buddy
👉 Here’s how https://t.co/yCSgu2mxUlpic.twitter.com/VUdj4JtXFh
— Riot Games (@riotgames) December 8, 2022
You can claim these rewards by linking your Riot Games and Xbox profile, and other than this, if you have a subscription, you will receive the following exclusive benefits.
- VALORANT: All current Agents are unlocked, day-one access to every new Agent, and a 20% Match XP boost is given in Battle Pass, Event Pass, and active Agent Contract progress.
- League of Legends: All current champions are unlocked, day-one access to every new champion, and a 20% XP boost
- Teamfight Tactics: One Star Rare Little Legend Tacticians, four Arena Skins that are available until April 2023, and after that, an Arena Skin on a monthly rotation.
- Wild Rift: All current champions are unlocked, day-one access to every new champion, and a 20% XP boost
- Legends of Runeterra: All cards in the Foundations Set
One thing you need to remember is that if you want to buy a champion skin, you will have to buy the champion separately, as it is unlocked for you only until you have the Xbox Game Pass subscription.
Written by Rabia Sayal
Rabia leads the coverage of her first love, VALORANT, and is also a die-hard fan of Genshin Impact’s lore and character designs, though she misses playing retro games like Mario, Roadrash, Need for Speed II, and a lot more. She is currently enjoying Honkai: Star Rail and is eagerly waiting for Minecraft The Wild update. You will also find her playing Fireboy and Watergirl when she is feeling pretty lazy and wants to play It Takes Two once again sometime soon. You can also find her past work on the likes of Gamepur, Sportskeeda, Hard Drive, and more publications. Along with being a gamer, she has done Masters in Mathematics and loves to play with numbers.